Nebraska Emergency Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Physician to join our Emergency Medicine team!
- Hospital Employed position with a financially sound Hospital System with tenured staff
- Active medical staff of 60 physicians representing 14 medical specialties, additional 20 specialties brought to the community on an intermittent basis
- Equivalent to 12-14 12 hour shifts per month. Monthly scheduling done a month in advance to accommodate physician requests.
- Usually no more than 6 patients per provider at a time. Typically, 3-4 patients per provider during peak times.
- 10 pm-10am shifts usually about 8-12 patients. 10 am-10 pm shifts average about 20-24 patients.
- Midlevel on duty with ED Physician 9:30AM-10:00PM every day.
- A streamlined patient throughput system
- FM physicians with 2 years ED experience also welcome to apply
- Laboratory, diagnostics and respiratory experts available all day, every day, who use the latest technology such as X-rays, CT scans (64 and 128 slice) and ultrasounds.
- Nebraska &/or Midwest ties are strongly preferred
- Highly competitive compensation package, benefits, signing bonus and relocation assistance