DescriptionMountain Metro Emergency Medicine
- Join a locally owned and not for profit healthcare system with nearly 1,000 medical providers.
- Employed position with benefits for full time providers. Relocation here or Commute from current residence – you decide what is best.
- Free-standing Emergency Department with high level of support staff and experienced Advanced Practitioners.
- Work schedule = 12 x 12 hour shifts per month. Brand New, State of Art Facilities that are purpose built for provider satisfaction and patient workflow.
- Salary plus Incentive Bonus plus Signing Bonus and Relocation Allowance.
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Mountains, forests, canyons, lakes, hot springs, caverns and sand dunes offer you hiking, biking, golfing, skiing, snowboarding, boating and exploring options.
- Vibrant Metropolitan area of nearly One Million residents.
- Nationally renowned festivals, international airport, museums, plus dining and entertainment options abound throughout the city.
- Live downtown, in the mountains or in your favorite suburb.
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Sean PiekarskiGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4341Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Emergency Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 14444 Loan Repayment No
- Charleston, SC Area - Orthopedics! (15354 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Savannah, GA Area – Critical Care/Intensivist! (15352 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Pennsylvania posted 6 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner needed for the Gallup Indian Medical Center in Gallup, NM posted 6 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant needed for the Gallup Indian Medical Center in Gallup, NM posted 6 days ago.
Mountain Metro Emergency Medicine (14444 SP) admin