DescriptionMontgomery, AL Urology!
Seeking a full-time BC/BE Urologist to join a group practice!
- Call 1:5
- Hospital employed position
- Extensive DaVinci robotic program led by an employed Urologist
- Competitive compensation package including quarterly wRVU based production bonuses
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability and a generous 403 (b) retirement plan with partial match
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Montgomery is the capital of Alabama with a metropolitan area that is home to 350,000 residents!
- In 2014, USA Today readers voted Montgomery the country’s “Best Historic City” and the National Civic League honored Montgomery as an “All-American City”!
- The city is a cultural haven with two professional dance companies, a symphony orchestra, one of the world’s largest Shakespearean theaters and the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts!
- Fine dining, diverse shopping, nationally recognized sporting activities and over 60 city parks contribute to a great quality of life!
- Montgomery’s magnet public schools consistently rate among the best in the nation!
- Many recreational lakes and the most beautiful Gulf beaches in the U.S. are within easy driving distance!
Interested? Contact:Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas J-1 Job Number 13453 Loan Repayment Yes
- ASC, Radiation Equity in Prestigious Southeastern LUGPA Group (17616 JW) posted 6 days ago.
- Southwest Urology Opportunity $600k+! (17550 LK) posted 19 days ago.
- Montgomery, AL Rheumatology! (17644 LH) posted 28 days ago.
- Montgomery, AL Gastroenterology! (17645 LH) posted 28 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Urology Assignment Available in Michigan posted about 1 month ago.
Montgomery, AL Urology! (13453 LH) admin