DescriptionMontgomery, AL Gastroenterology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join an established practice!
- ERCP Needed, EUS Available
- Call 1:7
- Employed position
- Competitive compensation package including quarterly wRVU based production bonuses
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and a generous 403 (b) retirement plan with partial match
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Montgomery is the capital of Alabama with a metropolitan area that is home to 350,000 residents!
- In 2014, USA Today readers voted Montgomery the country’s “Best Historic City” and the National Civic League honored Montgomery as an “All-American City”!
- The city is a cultural haven with two professional dance companies, a symphony orchestra, one of the world’s largest Shakespearean theaters and the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts!
- Fine dining, diverse shopping, nationally recognized sporting activities and over 60 city parks contribute to a great quality of life!
- Montgomery’s magnet public schools consistently rate among the best in the nation!
- Many recreational lakes and the most beautiful Gulf beaches in the U.S. are within easy driving distance!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17645 Loan Repayment Yes
- Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Assignment Available in Alabama posted 5 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Coverage Needed in New Mexico posted 5 days ago.
- Up to $400K - Anchorage, AK Pediatric Gastroenterology! (17713 LH) posted 12 days ago.
- Own ASC/$1,000,000+ Potential (17682 BC) posted 14 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Coverage Needed in Missouri posted 15 days ago.
Montgomery, AL Gastroenterology! (17645 LH) admin