DescriptionMontgomery, AL Family Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine to join an established practice!
- Outpatient only
- Employed position
- Competitive compensation package including quarterly wRVU based production bonuses
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and a generous 403 (b) retirement plan with partial match
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Montgomery is the capital of Alabama with a metropolitan area that is home to 350,000 residents!
- In 2014, USA Today readers voted Montgomery the country’s “Best Historic City” and the National Civic League honored Montgomery as an “All-American City”!
- The city is a cultural haven with two professional dance companies, a symphony orchestra, one of the world’s largest Shakespearean theaters and the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts!
- Fine dining, diverse shopping, nationally recognized sporting activities and over 60 city parks contribute to a great quality of life!
- Montgomery’s magnet public schools consistently rate among the best in the nation!
- Many recreational lakes and the most beautiful Gulf beaches in the U.S. are within easy driving distance!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 14903 Loan Repayment Yes
- Internal Medicine Physician needed for the VA Community Based Outpatient Center (CBOC) in Cumberland, MD new posted about 5 hours ago.
- Southern Oregon Outpatient Sleep Medicine! (14691 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Emergency Medicine NP Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in North Carolina posted 5 days ago.
- Internal Medicine Locum Tenens Assignment in Michigan posted 6 days ago.
- Northern Vermont Family Medicine! (15652 LH) posted 8 days ago.
Montgomery, AL Family Medicine! (14903 LH) admin