DescriptionMontgomery, AL Endocrinology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join an established practice!
- Full-time, employed position
- Provide services in one office
- Competitive compensation package including quarterly wRVU based production bonuses
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and a generous 403 (b) retirement plan with partial match
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Montgomery is the capital of Alabama with a metropolitan area that is home to 350,000 residents!
- In 2014, USA Today readers voted Montgomery the country’s “Best Historic City” and the National Civic League honored Montgomery as an “All-American City”!
- The city is a cultural haven with two professional dance companies, a symphony orchestra, one of the world’s largest Shakespearean theaters and the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts!
- Fine dining, diverse shopping, nationally recognized sporting activities and over 60 city parks contribute to a great quality of life!
- Montgomery’s magnet public schools consistently rate among the best in the nation!
- Many recreational lakes and the most beautiful Gulf beaches in the U.S. are within easy driving distance!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas J-1 Job Number 14902 Loan Repayment Yes
- West Virginia Endocrinology! (16715 LH) posted 9 days ago.
- Savannah, GA Area – Pediatric Endocrinology (16592 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Louisville, KY Area Endocrinology! (16538 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- $288K+ Missouri Endocrinology! (16469 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Lexington, KY Area – Outpatient Endocrinology! (16349 LH) posted 3 months ago.
Montgomery, AL Endocrinology! (14902 LH) admin