DescriptionMO Metro Access Outpatient Neurology Opportunity - $375k!
- Employed by an Independent Physician Led Organization
- Option to provide Inpatient Consults
- Established Midlevel Support
- Strong & Loyal Referral Network
- Incredible Reputation Resulting in an Average of > 200 Brand New Patient Visits/Month
- Competitive Guarantee, Comprehensive Benefits and Retirement Package
- Training Stipend & Student Loan Repayment Available – This is a Non-Profit Entity
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Centrally Located Between 2 Metropolitan Areas & Popular Lake Resort Communities
- Strong Public & Private Schools + Several Colleges, Universities, a Medical School, Residency and Fellowship Programs Nearby
- Recreational Opportunities Abound - Fishing, Hunting, Boating, Biking, Hiking, Canoeing, Golfing, Cliff Jumping, Rappelling…
- The Best of Both Worlds - Big City Amenities WITHOUT the Traffic, Crime, and Cost of Living!
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Abby AlexanderGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: (469) 304-4342Fax: (214) 283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 15744 Loan Repayment Yes
- Surgical Critical Care Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in Texas posted 1 day ago.
- Surgical Critical Care Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in Coastal South Texas posted 1 day ago.
- Primary Care Needed - 50 Miles from the Heart of Dallas! (17014 LH) posted 5 days ago.
- New England Rheumatology Opportunity! (17005 LH) posted 9 days ago.
- Psychiatry Near Chicago! (17003 LH) posted 9 days ago.
MO Metro Access Outpatient Neurology Opportunity - $375k! (15744 LK) admin