DescriptionMissouri Pulmonology/Critical Care!
- Seeking a BC/BE Critical Care Pulmonologist to join an established practice!
- Join another Pulmonologist and two mid-levels in a traditional inpatient/outpatient practice
- New, state-of-the-art 20 bed open ICU facility
- Sleep medicine practice available (certified sleep lab on site)
- Cover only 1 hospital
- Call schedule is 7 on/7 off
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Family-friendly community boasting top-rated public and private schools, affordable housing, low cost of living and low crime rate!
- Recreational opportunities abound with several public parks, resorts, campgrounds, woodlands, golf courses, theme parks, live music & shows, and much more!
- Enjoy a plethora of water sports and outdoor activities with multiple area lakes, rivers and streams!
- From delicious and diverse local eateries to incredible upscale restaurants, taste the amazing foods that we are known for!
- National airport conveniently located in the community!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas J-1 Job Number 15602 Loan Repayment Yes
- Vermont Hospitalist! (17216 LH) posted 5 days ago.
- Charleston, SC Area – OBGYN! (17200 LH) posted 11 days ago.
- Temporary Wound Care Coverage Needed in California posted 11 days ago.
- Northern Indiana Hospitalist &/or Nocturnist Needed! (17194 LH) posted 14 days ago.
- Family Medicine in Beautiful River Town (17070 AH) posted 21 days ago.
Missouri Pulmonology/Critical Care! (15601) admin