DescriptionMissouri Orthopedic Surgery!
- Seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join a dynamic high volume group!
- A variety of sub-specialty training will be considered
- Exceptional group of 7 Orthopedic Surgeons
- 1:8 Weekday Call, 1:6 Weekend Call, Daily: Half-Day Surgery, Half Day Clinic
- Accredited Trauma, Stroke and Chest Pain Center with All In-House Services
- 60,000 + ER Visits Annually with Intensivist Program, In-House Trauma & Neurosurgery
- Basic Pediatric Care and Fractures
- Competitive compensation package, signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Family-friendly community with sports for children and adults as well as excellent public and private school options!
- Downtown offers an eclectic mix of dining, shopping, fine arts and entertainment!
- Moderate year-round climate with four distinct seasons!
- Array of outdoor activities available with multiple state and national parks, aquatic facilities and convenient access to the Mississippi river!
- Home to one of the top-ranked golf clubs in the state of Missouri!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Orthopedic Surgery
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16472 Loan Repayment Yes
- Trauma / Acute Care Surgery Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Florida posted 4 days ago.
- Primary Care Needed - 50 Miles from the Heart of Dallas! (17014 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- Downstate New York Orthopedics-focused CRNA $200K+ (17007 MJ) posted 6 days ago.
- Downstate New York Orthopedic Anesthesiology Up to $550K! (17006 MJ) posted 6 days ago.
- Orthopedic Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Mississippi posted 6 days ago.
Missouri Orthopedic Surgery! (16472 LH) admin