DescriptionMissouri OBGYN with Partnership Track!
- Seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join an existing practice!
- Low buy-in or quick partnership opportunities
- Call 1:4
- Competitive guaranteed salary for 2 years
- Student loan repayment assistance, sign-on bonus and full benefits are all negotiable
- Join a growing well-respected multi-specialty group with 100+ providers and built in referral base
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, vacation, CME and paid malpractice
- Generous benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Located in a thriving community that has easy access to Kansas City & St Louis!
- Low Crime, affordable housing and a school district consistently ranked as one of Missouri’s best make this a family friendly community!
- A charming place with a mix of cultural amenities, acclaimed dining, live music & a thriving arts scene!
- A great lifestyle to raise a family in this growing & progressive city!
- You could be biking, water skiing, fishing and enjoying the outdoors!
- MO licensure takes an average of 8 weeks to obtain!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17729 Loan Repayment Yes
- Kansas City Area Neurosurgery! (17742 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Kansas City Area Internal Medicine! (17741 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- FL Partnership - Ortho Foot/Ankle, Total Joints &/or Trauma! (17736 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Radiation Oncology Locum Tenens Assignment in Missouri posted 5 days ago.
- Coastal Florida Interventional Cardiology! (17606 LH) posted 6 days ago.
Missouri OBGYN with Partnership Track! (17729 LH) admin