DescriptionMidwestern University Town Gastroenterology - $700,000 First Year Income
- Stable, hospital employed practice joining existing group
- Guaranteed salary the entire length of the contract
- No competition in the area
- New hospital scheduled to open in 2021
- Comprehensive fringe benefits, commencement bonus, retention bonuses, 6 weeks time off
- ERCP and EUS experience preferred but not required
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- A “Fastest Growing City” in a “Fastest Growing State” due to economic growth
- Thriving arts and entertainment community
- Excellent public and private school options including state university
- Energy production driving growth across all sectors of economy
- Easy access to lakes, hunting, fishing, and water skiing
- Art museum, new country club airport, revitalized downtown
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Jennifer CawlfieldGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 866-990-0599 x1026Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16768 Loan Repayment Yes
- Texas Metro Radiology Partnership $700K+ Potential (17010 MJ) posted 1 day ago.
- Illinois General Surgery $500K+ Year One! (16363 MJ) posted 1 day ago.
- Birmingham, AL Gastroenterology!! (17031 LH) posted 2 days ago.
- Primary Care Needed - 50 Miles from the Heart of Dallas! (17014 LH) posted 9 days ago.
- Psychiatry Near Chicago! (17003 LH) posted 13 days ago.
Midwestern University Town Gastroenterology - $700,000 First Year Income (16768 JC) admin