DescriptionMidwestern University Town Gastroenterology - $700,000 First Year Income
- Stable, hospital employed practice joining existing group
- Guaranteed salary the entire length of the contract
- No competition in the area
- New hospital scheduled to open in 2021
- Comprehensive fringe benefits, commencement bonus, retention bonuses, 6 weeks time off
- ERCP and EUS experience preferred but not required
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- A “Fastest Growing City” in a “Fastest Growing State” due to economic growth
- Thriving arts and entertainment community
- Excellent public and private school options including state university
- Energy production driving growth across all sectors of economy
- Easy access to lakes, hunting, fishing, and water skiing
- Art museum, new country club airport, revitalized downtown
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Dylon AdamesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4375Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16768 Loan Repayment Yes
- Vermont OBGYN! (17215 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Southeast General Surgery – 30 Minutes of State Capital! (17220 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Indiana posted 4 days ago.
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Michigan posted 8 days ago.
- Northern Indiana Hospitalist &/or Nocturnist Needed! (17194 LH) posted 11 days ago.
Midwestern University Town Gastroenterology - $700,000 First Year Income (16768 DA) admin