DescriptionMidwestern University Town $600,000+
- Single specialty group offering 1 year partnership with limited buy in
- Replace retiring physician – ramp up quickly
- Cover 1 hospital when on call
- Opportunity to buy into Endoscopy Center and equal share in ancillary revenue from Infusion Center = an additional $410k in compensation per year
- Opportunity to perform advanced procedures but not required
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- State university located in town home to 21,000 students and offering 188 graduate programs and 39 master’s degrees
- Top 10 Ranking for “Best Affordable Living for Families in America”
- Top 10 Ranking for “Best STEM high school” in the state
- Easy access to Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis
- Lakes, vineyards, cultural center, performing arts-something for everyone to enjoy
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Miranda JarrellGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4329Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14125 Loan Repayment No
- Midwestern Metro Area Cardiology (non-interventional) (14706 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (14704 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Southern Capital City Ob/Gyn Opportunity $517,378+! (14731 LK) posted 12 days ago.
- Southern Community OBGYN (14714 AH) posted 14 days ago.
- Academic Affiliated- Employed Oncology in South Carolina (14520 SP) posted 26 days ago.
Midwestern University Town $600,000+ (14125 JC) admin