DescriptionMidwestern Metro – Outpatient Focused Gastroenterology
- Hospital employed practice joining group with GI Hospitalist covering the hospital
- State of the art surgical specialty hospital opening in the fall
- Advanced Practitioner and RN assigned to every Gastroenterologist
- $100,000 Community Needs Loan paid upfront
- Teaching opportunity with local residency program
- Salary guaranteed for 3 years, production bonuses and full benefits
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- No state income tax
- “Ranked in the 25 best cities for medical practice” in 2017
- Regional airport with direct flights to Chicago, Minneapolis, Dallas, Phoenix, and Las Vegas
- 3 high schools rated “Top 1000 High Schools in the Nation” – Newsweek
- Water parks, zoo, children’s museum, ski hill, one of the “Top 25 Parks in the Nation”
- Nation’s best hunting and fishing
- Symphony, theater performing arts center, science discovery center, 2 universities
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Miranda JarrellGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4329Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 14438 Loan Repayment No
- Family Practice Physician needed for the Wewoka Indian Hospital in Wewoka, OK new posted about 18 hours ago.
- Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Minnesota new posted about 18 hours ago.
- Radiation Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Washington new posted about 18 hours ago.
- Pediatrician Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Texas new posted about 18 hours ago.
- Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in California new posted about 18 hours ago.
Midwestern Metro – Outpatient Focused Gastroenterology (14438 JC) admin