DescriptionMidwestern Metro Dermatology $50,000 Upon Signing
- Employed by health system with 97% retention rate
- Join existing practice of 6 physicians and 3 APP’s and growing
- Replace busy general Dermatologist in fully ramped up practice
- Guaranteed salary, production bonus, comprehensive benefits, 6 weeks’ vacation
- Hospital system recently ranked #1 employer in the state by Forbes
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- No state income tax
- “Ranked in the 25 best cities for medical practice” in 2017
- Regional airport with direct flights to Chicago, Minneapolis, Dallas, Phoenix, and Las Vegas
- 3 high schools rated “Top 1000 High Schools in the Nation” – Newsweek
- Water parks, zoo, children’s museum, ski hill, one of the “Top 25 Parks in the Nation”
- Nation’s best hunting and fishing
- Symphony, theater, performing arts center, science discovery center, 2 universities
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Miranda JarrellGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4329Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16478 Loan Repayment Yes
- Colorado Low Volume FP/OB/ER - $325,000 Salary+ (17560 AH) posted 15 days ago.
- Southeast OB/GYN- $400,000 First Year Potential! (17573 LS) posted 15 days ago.
- Great Lakes Region Neurology $525,000 Guaranteed Year One (17517 LS) posted 15 days ago.
- Mountain Metro Rheumatology (17535 BC) posted 30 days ago.
- Michigan University Town Vascular Surgery Compensation $600K+ Potential (17460 MJ) posted about 1 month ago.
Midwestern Metro Dermatology $50,000 Upon Signing (16478 MJ) admin