DescriptionMidwestern Metro Dermatology $100,000 Upon Signing
- Employed by health system with 97% retention rate
- Join existing practice of 6 physicians and 3 APP’s and growing
- Replace busy general Dermatologist in fully ramped up practice
- Guaranteed salary, production bonus, comprehensive benefits, 6 weeks’ vacation
- Hospital system recently ranked #1 employer in the state by Forbes
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- No state income tax
- “Ranked in the 25 best cities for medical practice” in 2017
- Regional airport with direct flights to Chicago, Minneapolis, Dallas, Phoenix, and Las Vegas
- 3 high schools rated “Top 1000 High Schools in the Nation” – Newsweek
- Water parks, zoo, children’s museum, ski hill, one of the “Top 25 Parks in the Nation”
- Nation’s best hunting and fishing
- Symphony, theater, performing arts center, science discovery center, 2 universities
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Jennifer CawlfieldGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 866-990-0599 x1026Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16478 Loan Repayment Yes
- Tri-Cities, WA Area Gastroenterology! (15858 LH) posted 10 days ago.
- Kansas City Area Geriatrics! (16757 LH) posted 10 days ago.
- Kansas City Area Infectious Disease! (16756 LH) posted 10 days ago.
- Southeast Georgia Pediatrics! (16734 LH) posted 15 days ago.
- Southeast Georgia OBGYN! (16733 LH) posted 15 days ago.
Midwestern Metro Dermatology $100,000 Upon Signing (16478 JC) admin