DescriptionMidwestern Metro Area GI
Your New Opportunity:
- Phenomenal, collegial department with established GIHS service
- Strong APP model along with your own nurse
- Compassionate Caregivers; Global Navigators; Lifetime Learners; Community Partners
- Base + production, retention, relocation allowance, along with comprehensive benefits
- Cutting-edge medicine, sophisticated research, advanced education and our own health plan
Community DescriptionYour New Community:
- Voted #3 City to live and work and #1 state to practice in for physicians – 2018 WalletHub
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Regional airport with direct flights to Chicago, Minneapolis, Dallas, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Orlando
- 3 high schools rated in “Top 1000 High Schools in the Nation” Newsweek
- Waterparks, zoo, children’s museum, ski hill, one of the “Top 25 Parks in the Nation”
- Nation’s best hunting and fishing
- Symphony, theater, performing arts center, science discovery center, semi-pro sporting events, state of the art entertainment venue and 3 universities
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Adam HinerGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4347Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16110 Loan Repayment No
- Interventional Radiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Metro Detroit posted 1 day ago.
- Lexington, KY Area – Orthopedic F&A Surgery! (16375 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- Lexington, KY Area – OBGYN! (16374 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- Lexington, KY Area Hematology Oncology! (16350 LH) posted 9 days ago.
- Lexington, KY Area – Outpatient Endocrinology! (16349 LH) posted 9 days ago.
Midwestern Metro Area GI (16110 AH) admin