DescriptionMidwestern Metro Area GI
Your New Opportunity:
- Phenomenal, collegial department with established GIHS service
- Strong APP model along with your own nurse
- Compassionate Caregivers; Global Navigators; Lifetime Learners; Community Partners
- Base + Production, retention, relocation allowance, along with comprehensive benefits
- Cutting-edge medicine, sophisticated research, advanced education and our own health plan
Community DescriptionYour New Community:
- Voted #3 City to live and work and #1 state to practice in for physicians-2018 WalletHub
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Regional airport with direct flights to Chicago, Minneapolis, Dallas, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Orlando
- 3 high schools rated in “Top 1000 High Schools in the Nation” Newsweek
- Waterparks, zoo, children’s museum, ski hill, one of the “Top 25 Parks in the Nation”
- Nation’s best hunting and fishing
- Symphony, theater, performing arts center, science discovery center, semi-pro sporting events, state of the art entertainment venue and 3 universities
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Sara MeserveGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4416Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14704 Loan Repayment Yes
- Charleston, SC Area Family Medicine! (15556 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Lake Michigan Area Rheumatology! (15530 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Eastern Georgia Metro - Palliative Medicine! (15520 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Tri-Cities, WA Area Neurosurgery! (15503 LH) posted 9 days ago.
- Tri-Cities, WA Area Internal Medicine! (15502 LH) posted 9 days ago.
Midwestern Metro Area GI (14704 AH) admin