DescriptionMidwest Psychiatry with Academic Affiliation $365K+ Proven
- Hospital-employed practice at award-winning hospital system
- Proven need, rapid growth, and leadership opportunities
- Ability to subspecialize in Addiction or Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Guaranteed salary, full employed benefits, signing bonus, relocation, etc.
- Teaching and research opportunities, with Professorship
- Collegial atmosphere with excellent APP and RN support
- Groundbreaking intensive outpatient program on site
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Busy university town with local medical school and residency programs
- Something for everyone: Restaurants, shopping, sports, concerts, movie theaters, farmers’ markets, and more!
- Some of the top schools in the state – Public, private, and parochial
- Easy access to lake country, skiing, hunting, and fishing
- Convenient travel options with international airport in town!
- New constructions, historic homes, and rentals with easy access to the hospitalMiranda EllinghausGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4329Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Psychiatry - Child
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17541 Loan Repayment No
- Midwest Psychiatry with Academic Affiliation $365K+ Proven! (17541-A ME) posted 21 days ago.
Midwest Psychiatry with Academic Affiliation $365K+ Proven (17541-A ME) admin