DescriptionMidwest Metro Neurosurgery Opportunities
- Hospital is seeking 3 Neurosurgeons: spine fellowship trained neurosurgeon, academic neurosurgical oncologist, and general neurosurgeon interested in neuro-trauma to join their rapidly growing, comprehensive neuroscience institute.
- Seeking neurosurgeon(s) interested in having a robust clinical practice, teaching opportunities, program building, research & device development.
- The primary admitting hospital is a very sophisticated, 800+ bed Level I Trauma Center and designated Primary Stroke Center.
- Access to a Gamma Knife; Varian TrueBeam at MVH; 3T MRI; Epic System for Electronic Medical Records; Stryker and Stealth Navigation.
- 9 bed Neuro-ICU with plans to expand to 18 beds / Hospital currently running 3-4 Block OR’s 5 days per week specifically for neurosurgery;
- Program building & leadership opportunities including the eventual development of a neurosurgery residency program;
- Collaborative support from the Chair of Neurology & Head of Research in development at multi-disciplinary approach to patient care and research.
- Hospital continues to be recognized as a leading healthcare resource in the area, being awarded numerous top honors & awards.
- The hospital will offer a very competitive salary, sign on bonus, student loan repayment and benefit package.
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- A diverse city with a population of almost 250,000 ; Service area includes approximately 1,000,000 in population.
- Known for affordable housing and safe, attractive neighborhoods –making it a great location to raise a family!
- The area boasts several of Ohio's top-ranked school systems, offering exceptional public and private schools and home to two major universities.
- Easy access to a variety of recreation, sports, cultural arts and other entertainment.
- The region's 35,000 acres of parks and nature preserves offer outdoor enjoyment year round!
- A diverse selection of performing arts also awaits you.
- Easy access to Columbus, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 5668 Loan Repayment Yes
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (16110 AH) posted 7 days ago.
- Employed OBGYN – Live in Chicago (15832 AH) posted 8 days ago.
- Midwest Interventional Cardiology - $790,000 Guaranteed Year One (15997 JC) posted 19 days ago.
- Midwest Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Medical Director $390,000 Year One (15996 JC) posted 22 days ago.
- Midwest Neurology $455,000 Year One (15995 JC) posted 22 days ago.
Midwest Metro Neurosurgery Opportunities (5668 LM) admin