DescriptionMichigan’s Lower Peninsula Neurosurgery Opportunity!
- Seeking a Full-time experienced BC/BE clinical neurosurgeon or a graduating resident or fellow to meet increasing needs of the community.
- Employed position with competitive salary.
- Traditional office hours, Call 1:2
- Professional Liability with Tail Coverage
- Life, Health and Dental coverage
- CME & Relocation Allowance
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- An upscale, safe and family oriented community of over 40,000.
- Centrally located in Michigan’s Lower Peninsula less than 20 miles of Saginaw and only two hours from the Detroit Metro area and the state capitol of Lansing.
- A healthy economic environment, offers a truly diverse and sophisticated blend of cultural, educational, recreational and leisure activities.
- We boast a Class A professional affiliate baseball team, a Broadway caliber Center for the Arts, a symphony orchestra, and a world class tennis center
- 30 mile paved hiking and walking trails and any outdoor activity imaginable including golf, skiing, boating, hiking and fishing.
- Sail, swim or fish on the largest freshwater coastline in the United States!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 5280 Loan Repayment Yes
- Northeast Breast Surgery Opportunity $420k+ (16608 LK) posted 4 days ago.
- Northeast Outpatient Family Medicine Opportunity $250k+ (16607 LK) posted 4 days ago.
- Minnesota Radiation Oncology Opportunity - $525k+ Potential! (16348 LK) posted 5 days ago.
- Family Medicine Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Michigan posted 12 days ago.
- Minnesota Oncology Opportunity - $450k+ Potential! (16600 LK) posted 12 days ago.
Michigan’s Lower Peninsula Neurosurgery Opportunity! (5280 LM) admin