DescriptionMichigan’s Lower Peninsula Hospitalist Opportunity!
- Excellent opportunity for a BC/BE family medicine or internal medicine physician or graduating resident or fellow to be a part of a growing and dynamic Hospitalist group.
- Immediate opportunity to build a lucrative practice, due to service growth and expansion.
- All aspects of hospital medicine for an adult population
- Enjoy a competitive salary and excellent benefits package with Professional Liability with Tail Coverage
- Sign on, CME & Relocation Allowance
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- An upscale, safe and family oriented community of over 40,000.
- Centrally located in Michigan’s Lower Peninsula less than 20 miles of Saginaw and only two hours from the Detroit Metro area and the state capitol of Lansing.
- A healthy economic environment, offers a truly diverse and sophisticated blend of cultural, educational, recreational and leisure activities.
- We boast a Class A professional affiliate baseball team, a Broadway caliber Center for the Arts, a symphony orchestra, and a world class tennis center
- 30 mile paved hiking and walking trails and any outdoor activity imaginable including golf, skiing, boating, hiking and fishing.
- Sail, swim or fish on the largest freshwater coastline in the United States!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 5276 Loan Repayment Yes
- California Part-Time GI Needed (14513 JC) new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Urgent Care Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Michigan posted 1 day ago.
- CRNA Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in New York posted 5 days ago.
- Radiation Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Ohio posted 5 days ago.
- Orthopedic NP Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in New Hampshire posted 5 days ago.
Michigan’s Lower Peninsula Hospitalist Opportunity! (5276 LM) admin