DescriptionMichigan University Town Vascular Surgery Compensation $600K+ Potential
- Hospital employment at award-winning health system
- Team approach with ample resources and support
- 100% Vascular Surgery at Level I Trauma Center
- New hybrid room complete January 2021
- Guaranteed base salary, signing bonus, paid relocation, 401(k) matching, and more!
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Busy university town with great amenities and family-friendly environment
- Centrally located with easy access to multiple metros and lake country
- Attractions for all ages: Sports, performing arts, aquatic center, parks, golf courses, museums, etc.
- Low cost of living with excellent real estate options
- Top ranked schools with great options for public, private, and parochial education
- Easy access to an international airportMiranda JarrellGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4329Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Vascular Surgery
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17460 Loan Repayment No
- General Surgery Locum Tenens Coverage in Virginia posted 2 days ago.
- Minnesota Hematology Oncology Opportunity - $600k+! (17491 LK) posted 2 days ago.
- Temporary Critical Care Coverage Needed in Western Michigan posted 5 days ago.
- Vascular Surgeon Needed at the Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs in Oklahoma City, OK posted 5 days ago.
- Trauma Surgery Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Florida posted 9 days ago.
Michigan University Town Vascular Surgery Compensation $600K+ Potential (17460 MJ) admin