DescriptionMetro New York Pain Medicine $500K Year One
- Hospital employed practice with award-winning hospital system
- Academic setting with teaching and research opportunities
- Team approach offering efficiency and ample support
- Great quality of life with minimal call requirements
- Opportunity to work with CRNA’s and manage your own cases
- Leadership opportunities available
- Fellowship training required – Opportunity for 50-100% Pain Medicine focus
- Up to 6 weeks of vacation, guaranteed salary, and full benefits
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Live and work in metro NYC!
- Shopping, museums, beach access, parks, zoo, and attractions for all ages
- Local airports allow for easy travel
- Outstanding schooling options – Public, private, and religiousMiranda JarrellGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4329Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17316 Loan Repayment No
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for the Kayenta Health Center in Kayenta, AZ posted 1 day ago.
- Pediatric Pulmonary Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Metro Philadelphia posted 1 day ago.
- Pediatric Ophthalmologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Metro Pennsylvania posted 2 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Coverage Needed in Wisconsin posted 2 days ago.
- Northern Illinois – Pulmonary/Critical Care Opportunity $538,518! (17399 LK) posted 3 days ago.
Metro New York Pain Medicine $500K Year One (17316-B MJ) admin