DescriptionMetro Arizona Adult Neurology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join a well-established group practice!
- Movement and sleep disorder expertise or training preferred
- Full-time, employed position
- Highly skilled support staff
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME & paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Tucson is a city of 1 million people that is often described as having a smaller town feel!
- Surrounded on all sides by mountain ranges, Tucson is renowned for its natural beauty and sunsets!
- Located in the high Sonoran Desert, it offers great outdoor recreation (hiking, biking, golfing, etc.) and is only a 45-minute drive to alpine forests and skiing, and 4 hours to beaches in Mexico!
- More than 350 days of sunshine per year, affordable housing, low property and gas taxes, and growing communities!
- Tucson is home to Davis-Monthan Air Force base, the University of Arizona, and Fortune 500 companies including Raytheon Missile Systems, Caterpillar and Roche/Ventana Medical Systems!
- A great area for those who love the outdoors and are looking for great weather!
- Many vintage shops, nightclubs and restaurants on Fourth Avenue near the campus!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14725 Loan Repayment Yes
- Ohio Metro Orthopedic Total Joint! (15010 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Ohio Metro Neurosurgery! (15009 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area Cardiology (non-interventional) (14706 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (14704 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Interventional Cardiology Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Pennsylvania posted 4 days ago.
Metro Arizona Adult Neurology! (14725 LH) admin