DescriptionMemphis, TN OBGYN!
- Seeking a BC/BE, Robotics-Trained OBGYN to join a busy, existing practice!
- 1:5 call
- Monday-Friday 8:00a-4:30p
- Employed position
- Cover only 1 hospital
- Clinic on hospital campus
- MA for each physician and RNs for in office call
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Memphis, located in Southwest Tennessee, is just minutes from both Arkansas and Mississippi!
- Memphis is a charming Southern city with a rich, colorful history and a population of over one million people in the metro area!
- It's a city that is rich in the tradition of entrepreneurship and enjoys a stable economic base, low utility rates, and wonderful, friendly people!
- There are many excellent private, public, parochial, charter, and adult schools available to residents!
- Memphis colleges and universities are consistently cited among the top schools in America, all of which will offer you a venue equipped to meet your educational goals and needs!
- Memphis today is an array of restaurants and eateries, coffee houses, interesting boutiques, and cultural attractions that can be enjoyed on every street corner!
- The music, culture, diversity and progressive renovations in addition to no state income tax help make Memphis a great choice to live and work!
- No state income tax!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14789 Loan Repayment Yes
Memphis, TN OBGYN! (14789 LH) admin