DescriptionMemphis, TN Gastroenterology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a busy, established practice!
- ERCP required and EUS preferred
- Full-time, employed position
- 50% inpatient and 50% outpatient
- Outpatient clinic Monday-Friday
- Investment opportunities with 2 brand new surgery centers
- Excellent recruitment package including Competitive Salary, Sign-on Bonus, Relocation Allowance, CME, Malpractice and Full Medical Benefits
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Memphis, located in southwest Tennessee, is just minutes from both Arkansas and Mississippi!
- Memphis is a charming Southern city with a rich and colorful history and a population of slightly over one million people in the metro area!
- It's a city that is rich in the tradition of entrepreneurship and enjoys a stable economic base, low utility rates, and wonderful, friendly people!
- There are many excellent private, public, parochial, charter, and adult schools available to residents!
- Memphis colleges and universities are consistently cited among the top schools in America, all of which will offer you a venue equipped to meet your educational goals and needs!
- Memphis today is an array of restaurants and eateries, coffee houses, interesting boutiques, and cultural attractions that can be enjoyed on every street corner!
- The music, culture, diversity and progressive renovations in addition to no state income tax help make Memphis a great choice to live and work!
- TN licensure is an 8-12 week process!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14508 Loan Repayment Yes
- New Jersey Gastroenterology Partnership (16155 JC) posted about 1 month ago.
- Memphis, TN Dermatology! (16229 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Up to $400K - Anchorage, AK Pediatric Gastroenterology! (16207 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Tennessee Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Assignment Available posted about 1 month ago.
- Southeast Gastroenterology - $600,000 First Year Potential! (15756 JC) posted 3 months ago.
Memphis, TN Gastroenterology! (14508 LH) admin