DescriptionMemphis Surgical Oncology!
- Seeking a Fellowship Trained Surgical Oncologist to replace a retiring Surgeon in an established practice!
- 1:7 call schedule
- Work out of two hospital
- DaVinci robot in hospital
- Plenty of support staff assisting in clinic
- Hospital employed position
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME & paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and 401K retirement plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Memphis, located in southwest Tennessee, is just minutes from both Arkansas and Mississippi!
- Memphis is a charming Southern city with a rich and colorful history and a population of slightly over one million people in the metro area!
- It's a city that is rich in the tradition of entrepreneurship and enjoys a stable economic base, low utility rates, and wonderful, friendly people!
- There are many excellent private, public, parochial, charter, and adult schools available to residents!
- Memphis colleges and universities are consistently cited among the top schools in America, all of which will offer you a venue equipped to meet your educational goals and needs!
- Memphis today is an array of restaurants and eateries, coffee houses, interesting boutiques, and cultural attractions that can be enjoyed on every street corner!
- The music, culture, diversity and progressive renovations in addition to no state income tax help make Memphis a great choice to live and work!
- TN licensure is an 8-12 week process!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Surgical Oncology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14606 Loan Repayment Yes
- Coastal Oregon Hematology Oncology! (15012 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Hematology Oncology Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in California posted 4 days ago.
- Radiation Oncology Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in North Carolina posted 5 days ago.
- Northern IL – Employed Hematology/Oncology Opportunity $616,443+ Potential! (14917 LK) posted 17 days ago.
- Surgical Glaucoma Ophthalmology - Metro South Carolina! (14938 LH) posted 17 days ago.
Memphis Surgical Oncology! (14606 LH) admin