DescriptionMemphis Suburb Pediatrics!
- Seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join a busy, established practice!
- 1:3 call
- Employed position
- Level 1 nursery
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME & paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Memphis, located in southwest Tennessee, is just minutes from both Arkansas and Mississippi!
- Memphis is a charming Southern city with a rich and colorful history and a population of slightly over one million people in the metro area!
- It's a city that is rich in the tradition of entrepreneurship and enjoys a stable economic base, low utility rates, and wonderful, friendly people!
- There are many excellent private, public, parochial, charter, and adult schools available to residents!
- Memphis colleges and universities are consistently cited among the top schools in America, all of which will offer you a venue equipped to meet your educational goals and needs!
- Memphis today is an array of restaurants and eateries, coffee houses, interesting boutiques, and cultural attractions that can be enjoyed on every street corner!
- The music, culture, diversity and progressive renovations in addition to no state income tax help make Memphis a great choice to live and work!
- TN licensure is an 8-12 week process!
- Visa candidates are welcome to apply!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 14539 Loan Repayment Yes
- Northern Illinois – Pediatrics Opportunity $351,889! (17397 LK) posted 3 days ago.
- Temporary CRNA Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Connecticut posted 7 days ago.
- Jacksonville, FL Dermatology – General &/or Pediatrics (17382 LH) posted 9 days ago.
- Psychiatrist Needed for the Memphis VA Medical Center in Memphis, TN posted 9 days ago.
- Vermont Pediatrics! (17214 LH) posted 2 months ago.
Memphis Suburb Pediatrics! (14539 LH) admin