DescriptionMedical Oncology Near Little Rock!
- Seeking a BC/BE Medical Oncologist to join an established practice!
- Hospital employed position
- Academic appointments available if desired
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary; productivity bonus beginning 2nd year
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability and 401k retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Metro population of over 100,000!
- Located under an hour of Little Rock!
- Our community offers an outstanding quality of life!
- Golf, tennis, hunting, fishing, great schools and excellent housing values are a few of the amenities offered!
- Family oriented community of offers its professionals a wonderful quality of life!
- Enjoy the appeal of a neighborly community with all the amenities of living near a large city!
- ** State Licensure is only a 1-3 week process to obtain!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Medical Oncology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16117 Loan Repayment Yes
- Wound Care Physician Assistant Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity new posted about 13 hours ago.
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Missouri new posted about 13 hours ago.
- Pediatrician Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Oklahoma new posted about 13 hours ago.
- Tennessee Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Assignment Available new posted about 13 hours ago.
- Neurology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in New Hampshire new posted about 13 hours ago.
Medical Oncology Near Little Rock! (16117 LH) admin