DescriptionMaryland GI Partnership $750,000 Income Potential
- Join established, highly respected single specialty group
- 1 year partnership track
- Ability to buy into lucrative endoscopy center
- Advanced procedures welcomed but not required
- 1:7 weekend call covering 1 hospital
- Work out of 1 location – hospital, clinic and endo center on same campus
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- 1 ½ hours to DC, 1 hour 15 min to Baltimore
- Historical community with Cultural Trail, numerous parks and Museum of Fine Arts
- Nearby ski hills, public pool, golf courses
- Top rated Magnet High School for the Arts
- Fine dining, high end shopping in thriving downtown area
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Jennifer CawlfieldGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 866-990-0599 x1026Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15347 Loan Repayment No
- South Pennsylvania Radiation Oncology! (16196 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- South Pennsylvania Hematology Oncology! (16195 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Neurology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in New Hampshire posted 4 days ago.
- Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Vermont posted 4 days ago.
- Southern Charm, 100% Nephrology - $450K salary + production (13424 JC) posted 18 days ago.
Maryland GI Partnership $750,000 Income Potential (15347 JC) admin