- Seeking a BC/BE Pediatrics to join an established practice!
- Traditional inpatient / outpatient mix
- 1:3 call
- 4 days per week
- Competitive base salary plus production bonus
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Charming community known for its beautiful lakes, streams, trails and woodlands!
- Excellent dining and shopping options available in the beautiful downtown Market Square!
- Enjoy outdoor activities year-round including camping, fishing, hunting, mountain biking, hiking and more!
- Family-friendly community with good schools, affordable housing and low cost of living!
- Visa candidates welcome to apply!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16693 Loan Repayment Yes
- Pediatrics Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Alabama posted 5 days ago.
- Southeast Georgia Pediatrics! (16734 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- Geriatric Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Maine posted 14 days ago.
- 25 Minutes from Houston Suburbs Outpatient Pediatrics (15501 JC) posted about 1 month ago.
- Maine Orthopedic Surgery! (16492 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
Maine Pediatrics! (16693 LH) admin