DescriptionMaine Orthopedic Surgery!
- Seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join an established practice!
- Ideal surgeon can do trauma, arthroscopic surgery and joint replacement
- Join 2 other Orthopedic Surgeons who each provide 3 days per month
- Incoming surgeon will otherwise be the sole provider
- $500-550K salary based on experience and wRVUs
- $500K sign on bonus; $100K at the beginning of each year of a 5-year contract
- Relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Charming community known for its beautiful lakes, rivers, trails and forests!
- Enjoy outdoor activities year-round including camping, fishing, hunting, mountain biking, hiking, skiing and more!
- Safe, family-friendly town with a low cost of living and crime rate!
- The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people!
- J-1 visa candidates welcome to apply!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Orthopedic Surgery
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas J-1 Job Number 16492 Loan Repayment Yes
- Kansas City Area Neurosurgery! (17742 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- FL Partnership - Ortho Foot/Ankle, Total Joints &/or Trauma! (17736 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- Orthopedic Physician Assistant Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Florida posted 6 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Medical Oncology Assignment Available in Maine posted 6 days ago.
- Gynecology Near Savannah, GA! (17709 LH) posted 13 days ago.
Maine Orthopedic Surgery! (16492 LH) admin