DescriptionMaine Orthopedic Surgery!
- Seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join an established practice!
- Ideal surgeon can do trauma, arthroscopic surgery and joint replacement
- Join 2 other Orthopedic Surgeons who each provide 3 days per month
- Incoming surgeon will otherwise be the sole provider
- $500-550K salary based on experience and wRVUs
- $500K sign on bonus; $100K at the beginning of each year of a 5-year contract
- Relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Charming community known for its beautiful lakes, rivers, trails and forests!
- Enjoy outdoor activities year-round including camping, fishing, hunting, mountain biking, hiking, skiing and more!
- Safe, family-friendly town with a low cost of living and crime rate!
- The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people!
- J-1 visa candidates welcome to apply!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Orthopedic Surgery
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas J-1 Job Number 16492 Loan Repayment Yes
- Trauma / Acute Care Surgery Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Florida posted 4 days ago.
- Primary Care Needed - 50 Miles from the Heart of Dallas! (17014 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- Downstate New York Orthopedics-focused CRNA $200K+ (17007 MJ) posted 6 days ago.
- Downstate New York Orthopedic Anesthesiology Up to $550K! (17006 MJ) posted 6 days ago.
- Orthopedic Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Mississippi posted 6 days ago.
Maine Orthopedic Surgery! (16492 LH) admin