DescriptionLucrative Southeast Emergency Medicine
- Seeking BE/BC Physician to join out Emergency Medicine Team!
- $230/Hour with ER residency training or IM/FP with ER experience
- 12 or 10 hour shifts- Travel in for Shifts
- Double coverage
- $100,000 Toward Student Debt - $50,000 Sign On
- 33,000 Annual ER Visits- 236,000 patient draw area -208 bed, not for profit, Regional Health Center with Level IV Trauma Center - 4 Trauma Rooms, 9 Exam Rooms
- 5 Surgeons (1 General Surgeon, 1 General & Cosmetic Surgeon, 2 General & Vascular Surgeon & 1 General Vascular & Thoracic Surgeon) at the hospital
- Malpractice insurance, CME & Tail coverage provided
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Established, welcoming community with vast economic growth
- Neighboring two major metros where you’ll find international airports, fine dining, big box and boutique shopping
- Recreational activities and artistic amenities readily available
- Visit the historical downtown district, local museums, symphonies and concert halls
- Enjoy a relaxing work retreat in town at a Five-Star Hotel and Spa highly rated by Conde Nast
- First-rate public and private school options; including a well-regarded College Prep AcademyLeslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Emergency Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 11981 Loan Repayment Yes
- Primary Care/Sports Medicine - Near Washington D.C.! (16506 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Metropolitan Arizona Internal Medicine Coverage Needed posted 3 days ago.
- Southwest Family Medicine $265,000 Base Salary! (16959 LK) posted 17 days ago.
- Northeast Ohio Family Medicine Partnership $275K Salary Package + $120K Loan Repayment (16878 MJ) posted 23 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine Services at Billings Area Indian Health Service in Crow Agency, MT posted 25 days ago.
Lucrative Southeast Emergency Medicine (11981 LH) admin