DescriptionLucrative Orthopedic Opportunity in West Virginia!
- Hospital is recruiting a BC/BE Orthopedic surgeon.
- Hospital Employed Position
- Level III Trauma center
- Call 1:3
- Welcome fellowship trained, but must be willing to do majority general Ortho
- Competitive compensation and benefits package plus opportunity for $75,000 signing bonus
- Student loan repayment and relocation.
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- A paradise for the outdoor enthusiast from whitewater rafting to ski resorts!
- Family oriented community - Draw area of 285,000
- Beautiful gated residential community
- Diverse economic base / easy access to three major metro areas
- Excellent public and private schools with excellent student-teacher ratio
- Very reasonable cost of living and housing options
- 1 hour of Charleston, WV!
- **State licensure only takes an average of 8 weeks to obtain.Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Orthopedic Surgery
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 10016 Loan Repayment Yes
- Hospitalist Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in Texas new posted about 17 hours ago.
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Nevada posted 3 days ago.
- Neurologist needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Washington State posted 4 days ago.
- Breast Surgery Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in Connecticut posted 4 days ago.
- Charlotte Area Gastroenterology (15065 JC) posted 7 days ago.
Lucrative Orthopedic Opportunity in West Virginia! (10016 LM) admin