DescriptionLouisville, KY Area Internal Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join an established practice!
- Outpatient only with opportunity for inpatient work
- 4-day work week
- Hospital employed position
- Competitive base, signing bonus, relocation reimbursement & CME
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and a generous 401K plan
- Hospital pays all incidental expenses, including Malpractice, Licensure, DEA, CSR, Indiana State Medical Association dues, etc.
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented location!
- Excellent School System, low crime and affordable housing options!
- Our residents enjoy a high quality of life with the benefits of small-town living!
- Abundant recreational activities year round –boating, hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping!
- Our community also offers easy access to the arts, music, extensive shopping, and travel!
- Located within an easy drive of Louisville, KY & 2 hours of both Cincinnati and Indianapolis!
- Licensure is only a 1-3 week process!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 13789 Loan Repayment Yes
- Temporary Family Medicine Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Oregon posted 2 days ago.
- Occupational Medicine Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in California posted 8 days ago.
- Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner Coverage Needed in Ohio posted 11 days ago.
- Beautiful Midwestern Mid-Metro – Physicians Earning Well Over $500,000 (17444 AH) posted 11 days ago.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice Physician Needed for the Chinle Healthcare Facility in AZ posted 11 days ago.
Louisville, KY Area Internal Medicine! (13789 LH) admin