DescriptionLouisville Dermatology Opportunity!
- Seeking a BC/BE Dermatologist to join an existing private practice.
- Will consider Fulltime or Part time
- Partnership Track
- Huge Earning potential
- Interest in subspecialties welcome
- Competitive Compensation, Practice commencement bonus or student loan repayment assistance also offered!
- Excellent benefits including Relocation, CME & all incidental expenses, including Malpractice, Licensure, DEA, CSR, State Medical Association dues, etc!
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Greater Louisville embraces its history as a center for riverboat travel, horse racing, and bourbon!
- It has also managed to become an incubator for cutting-edge ideas without losing an ounce of its Southern charm!
- This is a large metropolitan area – the 47th largest city in America – but Greater Louisville feels like a small town!
- The area boasts urban amenities – a vibrant downtown, nationally-recognized restaurants, and a thriving arts scene!
- Excellent School System, low crime and affordable housing options!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 9920 Loan Repayment Yes
- Neurosugery Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Colorado posted 4 days ago.
- Radiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Minnesota posted 4 days ago.
- Colorado Low Volume FP/OB/ER - $325,000 Salary+ (17560 AH) posted 17 days ago.
- Pathologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Pennsylvania posted 17 days ago.
- Great Lakes OBGYN (17518 BC) posted about 1 month ago.
Louisville Dermatology Opportunity! (9920 LM) admin