DescriptionLexington, KY Area Rheumatology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Rheumatologist to join an established practice!
- Outpatient only
- Private physician-owned group
- Opportunity for partnership available after one year
- Competitive salary guarantee plus potential production bonuses
- Relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Centrally located in the heart of thoroughbred horse country, Lexington, Kentucky!
- Offers a moderate year-round climate with four well-defined seasons!
- The University of Kentucky, fantastic golf courses, and diverse cultural events all available!
- Lexington is close to two larger cities, Louisville and Cincinnati, which provide quick access to arts, entertainment, shopping and professional sports!
- Providing an excellent place to raise your family, Lexington offers a wide variety of public and private schools, which are ranked among the top third of schools nationwide, and a low crime rate!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14985 Loan Repayment Yes
- Birmingham, AL Gastroenterology!! (17031 LH) posted 2 days ago.
- Infectious Disease - Near Orlando! (17023 LH) posted 2 days ago.
- New England Rheumatology Opportunity! (17005 LH) posted 13 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine Services at Billings Area Indian Health Service in Crow Agency, MT posted 29 days ago.
- Ohio Rheumatology - Up to 75th % MGMA Potential First Year! (16921 LH) posted 29 days ago.
Lexington, KY Area Rheumatology! (14985 LH) admin