DescriptionLexington, KY Area Rheumatology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Rheumatologist to join an established practice!
- Outpatient only
- Private physician-owned group
- Opportunity for partnership available after one year
- Competitive salary guarantee plus potential production bonuses
- Relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Centrally located in the heart of thoroughbred horse country, Lexington, Kentucky!
- Offers a moderate year-round climate with four well-defined seasons!
- The University of Kentucky, fantastic golf courses, and diverse cultural events all available!
- Lexington is close to two larger cities, Louisville and Cincinnati, which provide quick access to arts, entertainment, shopping and professional sports!
- Providing an excellent place to raise your family, Lexington offers a wide variety of public and private schools, which are ranked among the top third of schools nationwide, and a low crime rate!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14985 Loan Repayment Yes
- Charlotte Area – Orthopedic Trauma Surgery! (16841 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for Navajo Area Indian Health Service in Crownpoint, NM posted 8 days ago.
- DC Area Outpatient Psychiatry - $360,000+ (16569 AH) posted 9 days ago.
- Charleston, SC Area – Critical Care! (16802 LH) posted 29 days ago.
- Savannah, GA Area – Cardiothoracic Surgery (16801 LH) posted 29 days ago.
Lexington, KY Area Rheumatology! (14985 LH) admin