DescriptionLexington, KY Area Rheumatology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Rheumatologist to join an established practice!
- Outpatient only
- Private physician-owned group
- Opportunity for partnership available after one year
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, vacation, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability and a 401K retirement plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Centrally located in the heart of thoroughbred horse country, Lexington, Kentucky!
- Offers a moderate year-round climate with four well-defined seasons!
- The University of Kentucky, fantastic golf courses, and diverse cultural events all available!
- Lexington is close to two larger cities, Louisville and Cincinnati, which provide quick access to arts, entertainment, shopping and professional sports!
- Providing an excellent place to raise your family, Lexington offers a wide variety of public and private schools, which are ranked among the top third of schools nationwide, and a low crime rate!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14985 Loan Repayment Yes
- Charleston, SC Area - Orthopedics! (15354 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Charleston, SC Area – Inpatient Psychiatry! (15353 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Savannah, GA Area – Critical Care/Intensivist! (15352 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Burlington, VT Area Pediatrics! (15242 LH) posted 25 days ago.
- Burlington, VT Area Internal Medicine! (15241 LH) posted 25 days ago.
Lexington, KY Area Rheumatology! (14985 LH) admin