DescriptionLexington, KY Area Outpatient Neurology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join a busy, well-established practice!
- Outpatient only
- Private physician-owned group
- Current group consists of three Board Certified Neurologists
- Interest in Sleep Medicine preferred but not required
- Opportunity for partnership available after one year
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, vacation, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability and a 401K retirement plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Centrally located in the heart of thoroughbred horse country, Lexington, Kentucky!
- Offers a moderate year-round climate with four well-defined seasons!
- The University of Kentucky, fantastic golf courses, and diverse cultural events all available!
- Lexington is close to two larger cities, Louisville and Cincinnati, which provide quick access to arts, entertainment, shopping and professional sports!
- Providing an excellent place to raise your family, Lexington offers a wide variety of public and private schools, which are ranked among the top third of schools nationwide, and a low crime rate!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14984 Loan Repayment Yes
- Orthopedic NP Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in New Hampshire posted 2 days ago.
- Non-Invasive Cardiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Massachusetts posted 2 days ago.
- Charleston, SC Area - Orthopedics! (15354 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Charleston, SC Area – Inpatient Psychiatry! (15353 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Savannah, GA Area – Critical Care/Intensivist! (15352 LH) posted 3 days ago.
Lexington, KY Area Outpatient Neurology! (14984 LH) admin