DescriptionLexington, KY Area – Outpatient Endocrinology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Endocrinology to join a thriving, established practice!
- Outpatient only
- Private physician-owned group
- Opportunity for partnership available after 1st year
- Competitive salary guarantee plus potential production bonuses
- Relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Centrally located near the heart of thoroughbred horse country, Lexington, Kentucky!
- Offers a moderate year-round climate with four well-defined seasons!
- The University of Kentucky, fantastic golf courses, and diverse cultural events all available!
- Lexington is close to two larger cities, Louisville and Cincinnati, which provide quick access to arts, entertainment, shopping and professional sports!
- Providing an excellent place to raise your family, Lexington offers a wide variety of public and private schools, which are ranked among the top third of schools nationwide, and a low crime rate!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16349 Loan Repayment Yes
- Primary Care Needed - 50 Miles from the Heart of Dallas! (17014 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- New England Rheumatology Opportunity! (17005 LH) posted 10 days ago.
- Endocrinology Opportunity Near Chicago! (17002 LH) posted 10 days ago.
- Neurology Near Chicago! (17001 LH) posted 10 days ago.
- Hematology/Oncology Needed for the Martinsburg VA Medical Center in Martinsburg, WV posted 11 days ago.
Lexington, KY Area – Outpatient Endocrinology! (16349 LH) admin