DescriptionLexington, KY Area – Outpatient Endocrinology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Endocrinology to join a thriving, established practice!
- Outpatient only
- Private physician-owned group
- Opportunity for partnership available after 1st year
- Competitive salary guarantee plus potential quarterly production bonuses
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including life, health, dental, short and long-term disability, and 401k retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Centrally located near the heart of thoroughbred horse country, Lexington, Kentucky!
- Offers a moderate year-round climate with four well-defined seasons!
- The University of Kentucky, fantastic golf courses, and diverse cultural events all available!
- Lexington is close to two larger cities, Louisville and Cincinnati, which provide quick access to arts, entertainment, shopping and professional sports!
- Providing an excellent place to raise your family, Lexington offers a wide variety of public and private schools, which are ranked among the top third of schools nationwide, and a low crime rate!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16349 Loan Repayment Yes
- Family Medicine Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Alabama posted 3 days ago.
- Family Medicine Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Michigan posted 5 days ago.
- Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Connecticut posted 5 days ago.
- West Virginia Primary Care! (16719 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- West Virginia Endocrinology! (16715 LH) posted 6 days ago.
Lexington, KY Area – Outpatient Endocrinology! (16349 LH) admin