DescriptionLexington, KY Area Orthopedic Surgery!
- Seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join an established practice!
- Physician-led program
- Employed position
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary plus bonus incentives
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Centrally located in the heart of thoroughbred horse country, near Lexington, Kentucky!
- Offers a moderate year-round climate with four well-defined seasons!
- The University of Kentucky, fantastic golf courses, and diverse cultural events all available!
- Lexington is close to two larger cities, Louisville and Cincinnati, which provide quick access to arts, entertainment, shopping and professional sports!
- Providing an excellent place to raise your family, the Lexington area offers a wide variety of public and private schools, which are ranked among the top third of schools nationwide, and a low crime rate!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Orthopedic Surgery
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15634 Loan Repayment Yes
- Temporary Pediatric Surgery Coverage Needed in Texas posted 3 days ago.
- CRNA Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Ohio posted 4 days ago.
- Vermont Hospitalist! (17216 LH) posted 10 days ago.
- Southeast General Surgery – 30 Minutes of State Capital! (17220 LH) posted 10 days ago.
- Anesthesiology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in New Hampshire posted 10 days ago.
Lexington, KY Area Orthopedic Surgery! (15634 LH) admin