DescriptionLexington, KY Area Orthopedic Surgery!
- Seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join an established practice!
- Physician-led program
- Employed position
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary plus bonus incentives
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Centrally located in the heart of thoroughbred horse country, near Lexington, Kentucky!
- Offers a moderate year-round climate with four well-defined seasons!
- The University of Kentucky, fantastic golf courses, and diverse cultural events all available!
- Lexington is close to two larger cities, Louisville and Cincinnati, which provide quick access to arts, entertainment, shopping and professional sports!
- Providing an excellent place to raise your family, the Lexington area offers a wide variety of public and private schools, which are ranked among the top third of schools nationwide, and a low crime rate!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Orthopedic Surgery
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15634 Loan Repayment Yes
- Trauma / Acute Care Surgery Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Florida posted 4 days ago.
- Primary Care Needed - 50 Miles from the Heart of Dallas! (17014 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- Downstate New York Orthopedics-focused CRNA $200K+ (17007 MJ) posted 6 days ago.
- Downstate New York Orthopedic Anesthesiology Up to $550K! (17006 MJ) posted 6 days ago.
- Orthopedic Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Mississippi posted 6 days ago.
Lexington, KY Area Orthopedic Surgery! (15634 LH) admin