DescriptionLexington, KY Area – OBGYN!
- Seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join a very busy, established practice!
- Average 25-30 visits daily
- State-of-the-art maternity building
- Private physician-owned group
- Opportunity for partnership available after 1st year
- Competitive salary guarantee plus potential production bonuses
- Relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Centrally located near the heart of thoroughbred horse country, Lexington, Kentucky!
- Offers a moderate year-round climate with four well-defined seasons!
- The University of Kentucky, fantastic golf courses, and diverse cultural events all available!
- Lexington is close to two larger cities, Louisville and Cincinnati, which provide quick access to arts, entertainment, shopping and professional sports!
- Providing an excellent place to raise your family, Lexington offers a wide variety of public and private schools, which are ranked among the top third of schools nationwide, and a low crime rate!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16374 Loan Repayment Yes
- DC Area Outpatient Psychiatry (17603 AH) posted 11 days ago.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology- Employed - 4 day workweek (17515 CR) posted 14 days ago.
- Otolaryngology-Employed- Established Practice (17513 CR) posted 14 days ago.
- Great Lakes OBGYN (17518 BC) posted about 1 month ago.
- Urology-$600,000-Robotics-Resort Community (17338 CR) posted 3 months ago.
Lexington, KY Area – OBGYN! (16374 LH) admin