DescriptionLexington, KY Area Internal Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join a dynamic, growing practice!
- Outpatient Only
- Physician-led program
- Employed position
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary plus bonus incentives
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Centrally located in the heart of thoroughbred horse country, near Lexington, Kentucky!
- Offers a moderate year-round climate with four well-defined seasons!
- The University of Kentucky, fantastic golf courses, and diverse cultural events all available!
- Lexington is close to two larger cities, Louisville and Cincinnati, which provide quick access to arts, entertainment, shopping and professional sports!
- Providing an excellent place to raise your family, the Lexington area offers a wide variety of public and private schools, which are ranked among the top third of schools nationwide, and a low crime rate!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15633 Loan Repayment Yes
- Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Nebraska new posted about 17 hours ago.
- Family Medicine Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Alabama posted 1 day ago.
- Family Medicine Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Michigan posted 4 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Pennsylvania posted 4 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New York posted 6 days ago.
Lexington, KY Area Internal Medicine! (15633 LH) admin