DescriptionGroup Urology Opportunity
Join 6 Urologists as part of the largest health system in southwest Michigan, just 45 minutes from Lake Michigan.
- Need due to retirement 2022
- Joining 6 Urologists & 5 APPs
- 3 Robots @ 2 locations
- Infrequent 1:7 Call
- Generous Guarantee plus quality and production incentives
- Full Benefits: Including Sign-On, Relocation, & Student Loans
- 2 Hospitals: 434 Beds (Level 1 Trauma) & 228 Beds
- Academic Interest? Local Medical School & Residency Program
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- 400,000 MSA Population
- 45 Min. from Lake Michigan
- 2 hours from Chicago
- Local Airport (45 min.) – AA, Delta, United, & Southwest
- Free in-state college tuition
- Local Div. 1 UniversityBlake ChapmanGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4386Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17207 Loan Repayment Yes
- Critical Care Nurse Practitioner Coverage Needed in New Mexico posted 3 days ago.
- Trauma Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Idaho posted 3 days ago.
- Temporary Oncology Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Virginia posted 3 days ago.
- Temporary Oncology Assignment Available in Pennsylvania posted 4 days ago.
- Temporary Psychiatry Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Iowa posted 4 days ago.
Lake Michigan Urology – 1:7 Call (17207 BC) admin