DescriptionLake Michigan Area Endocrinology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join a dynamic, established practice!
- 1:4 call
- Flexible Monday-Friday outpatient schedule
- Average 15-20 patients per day
- Competitive compensation including income guarantee with bonus incentives, generous start-up and retention bonuses
- Paid malpractice, relocation allowance, full benefits package and multiple retirement options
- 27 days of PTO plus 5 additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Community near Lake Michigan!
- One of the most desirable communities in which to live and work!
- The AMA has designated Indiana as one of the nation’s top “physician friendly” states due to its favorable malpractice status!
- The region has a reasonable cost of living and is a family-friendly and with great schools, parks, outdoors activities and social outlets!
- There is something for everyone including: beaches; culture; gaming; shopping and more!
- Access to Chicago and its many suburbs provides many more offerings!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14860 Loan Repayment Yes
- Neurologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity Along Lake Huron posted 1 day ago.
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment 25 miles from Michigan’s Capital posted 1 day ago.
- Gastroenterologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula posted 5 days ago.
- Interventional Radiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Metro Detroit posted 5 days ago.
- Lexington, KY Area – Orthopedic F&A Surgery! (16375 LH) posted 8 days ago.
Lake Michigan Area Endocrinology! (14860 LH) admin