Laborist in a Southern College Town!
- Seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join our growing team of OB/GYN Hospitalists!
- Providing inpatient care to unassigned patients who present to labor and delivery or the ED
- Provide backup and consultative services to Family Medicine Residency program with obstetrical service & see inpatient GYN consults, as needed
- Based at a 438 bed community hospital with 20 LDR rooms and 12 bed level 3 NICU
- Hospital performs approximately 1300 deliveries per year
- A regional referral center for 23 counties and over 650,000 people
- Ability to teach and be involved in academics
- Highly Competitive Compensation, Bonus incentives, Excellent benefit package, Family health, Dental insurance and Malpractice
- Retirement plan, CME allowance, School Loan Repayment, plus Relocation