DescriptionKnoxville Area Neurology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join a well-established group practice!
- Traditional practice
- Call 1:5
- One hospital for rounds
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and a generous 401K plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- A diverse city with a population of almost 200,000; The metropolitan service area includes approximately 1,000,000 in population!
- There is no income tax in Tennessee, and property taxes are very reasonable!
- The cost of housing is 21% below the national average and housing quality and choices are outstanding!
- Choose to live in an urban loft, lakeside home, townhouses, luxury log cabins, golf-course homes, in a suburban community or even on a boat!
- Easy access to a variety of recreation, sports, cultural arts and other entertainment!
- An excellent school system that have achievement scores far above state averages! The area has four community colleges and ten four-year institutions!
- Conveniently located less than an hour from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and just a few hours of Nashville, Atlanta, and Lexington!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 13695 Loan Repayment Yes
- Neurology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Virginia new posted about 5 hours ago.
- South Carolina Gastroenterology! (15673 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- Pennsylvania Neurology Locum Tenens Assignment posted 6 days ago.
- Neurology Locum Tenens Assignment in North Carolina posted 6 days ago.
- Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant needed for the Indian Health Service Area in Gallup, NM posted 6 days ago.
Knoxville Area Neurology! (13695 LH) admin