DescriptionKnoxville Area Internal Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join a very busy, established practice!
- Outpatient only
- Employed position
- Average 18-22 patients per day while getting ramped up
- Competitive compensation package plus RVU bonus
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Knoxville is a diverse city with a population of almost 200,000; The metropolitan service area includes approximately 1,000,000 in population!
- There is no income tax in Tennessee, and property taxes are very reasonable!
- The cost of housing is 21% below the national average and housing quality and choices are outstanding!
- Choose to live in an urban loft, lakeside home, townhouses, luxury log cabins, golf-course homes, in a suburban community or even on a boat!
- Easy access to a variety of recreation, sports, cultural arts and other entertainment!
- An excellent school system that have achievement scores far above state averages! The area has four community colleges and ten four-year institutions!
- Conveniently located less than an hour from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and just a few hours of Nashville, Atlanta, and Lexington!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14740 Loan Repayment Yes
- Vermont Family Medicine! (17217 LH) posted 5 days ago.
- Southeast General Surgery – 30 Minutes of State Capital! (17220 LH) posted 5 days ago.
- Colorado Family Medicine – 45 Miles of Denver! (17213 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Temporary Emergency Medicine Coverage Needed in Pennsylvania posted 7 days ago.
- Savannah, GA Area – Pathology! (17201 LH) posted 11 days ago.
Knoxville Area Internal Medicine! (14740 LH) admin