DescriptionKnoxville Area Internal Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join a very busy, established practice!
- Outpatient only
- Employed position
- Average 18-22 patients per day while getting ramped up
- Competitive compensation package plus RVU bonus
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Knoxville is a diverse city with a population of almost 200,000; The metropolitan service area includes approximately 1,000,000 in population!
- There is no income tax in Tennessee, and property taxes are very reasonable!
- The cost of housing is 21% below the national average and housing quality and choices are outstanding!
- Choose to live in an urban loft, lakeside home, townhouses, luxury log cabins, golf-course homes, in a suburban community or even on a boat!
- Easy access to a variety of recreation, sports, cultural arts and other entertainment!
- An excellent school system that have achievement scores far above state averages! The area has four community colleges and ten four-year institutions!
- Conveniently located less than an hour from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and just a few hours of Nashville, Atlanta, and Lexington!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14740 Loan Repayment Yes
- Critical Care Medicine Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in New York State posted 3 days ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Minnesota posted 5 days ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Maine posted 5 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (16110 AH) posted 5 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Utah posted 10 days ago.
Knoxville Area Internal Medicine! (14740 LH) admin