DescriptionKentucky Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine
- Join a well-established practice
- Student loan repayment available, Sign on, and Relocation
- Outpatient only
- Base Salary + Productivity + Quality Incentives= $270,000 plus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Opportunities to Bonus
- Benefits include health, retirement, and 401K, 32 days PTO
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Welcoming city surrounded by National Forests and State Resort Parks
- Variety of local shopping, dining and entertainment options
- Enjoy local lakes, nature trails, white water rafting, fishing, horseback riding and some of the most beautiful landscapes you have ever seen!
- Local public high school ranked top 3% in the U.S. News & World Report
- Easy access to metropolitan cities, universities and international airportsAdam HinerGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4347Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17124 Loan Repayment Yes
- Family Practice Physician Needed for the IHS Dzilth-Na-O-Dith-Hle Health Center in Bloomfield, NM new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Kansas City Area Neurosurgery! (17742 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- Kansas City Area Internal Medicine! (17741 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- Medical Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Massachusetts posted 6 days ago.
- Radiation Oncology Locum Tenens Assignment in Missouri posted 6 days ago.
Kentucky Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine (17124 AH) admin