DescriptionKentucky Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine
- Join a well-established practice
- Student loan repayment available, Sign on, and Relocation
- Outpatient only
- Base Salary + Productivity + Quality Incentives= $270,000 plus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Opportunities to Bonus
- Benefits include health, retirement, and 401K, 32 days PTO
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Welcoming city surrounded by National Forests and State Resort Parks
- Variety of local shopping, dining and entertainment options
- Enjoy local lakes, nature trails, white water rafting, fishing, horseback riding and some of the most beautiful landscapes you have ever seen!
- Local public high school ranked top 3% in the U.S. News & World Report
- Easy access to metropolitan cities, universities and international airportsAdam HinerGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4347Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17124 Loan Repayment Yes
- Emergency Medicine Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Pennsylvania posted 1 day ago.
- Temporary Interventional Radiology Coverage Needed in Michigan posted 1 day ago.
- Nebraska Family Practice Opportunity - $300k Year 1! (17249 LK) posted 1 day ago.
- Temporary Family Medicine Locum Tenens Assignment in Texas posted 1 day ago.
- Nurse Practitioner Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Massachusetts posted 3 days ago.
Kentucky Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine (17124 AH) admin