DescriptionKansas City Urology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join an established practice!
- 1:3 call
- Employed position
- Excellent compensation and earning potential
- Competitive, comprehensive benefits package to include health insurance, malpractice, paid-time off, and CME reimbursement
- 300+ bed hospital offering a full array of acute care, outpatient and extended care services
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Kansas City -with more than 2 million residents in its large metropolitan area and suburban communities!
- Recently voted as having one of the “Kid Friendliest” suburbs by USA TODAY!
- Access to three of the top ranked public school districts in the U.S and 2 major Universities!
- Consistently listed in the top 10 places to live in the US due to the affordability of housing, great job market, cultural interests, sports activities and geographic location!
- One of the lowest costs of living of all major U.S. cities and has been rated as one of the 50 Smart Places to Live by Kiplinger Magazine and other publications!
- It is a city with many theaters, parks, sporting events, and restaurants that truly offers the amenities of a larger city, but has retained its Midwestern family-oriented values!
- Even though KC is considered the Midwest, it is technically almost in the exact center of the US!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 13961 Loan Repayment Yes
- Primary Care Needed - 50 Miles from the Heart of Dallas! (17014 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- Northwest Ohio Anesthesiology! (16912 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Urology Locum Tenens in Southern Pennsylvania posted about 1 month ago.
- Kansas City Area Geriatrics! (16757 LH) posted 3 months ago.
- Kansas City Area Infectious Disease! (16756 LH) posted 3 months ago.
Kansas City Urology! (13961 LH) admin